Course options for your children:
For our youngest
and most important clients
3 to 5 Years Old
Small Group sizes 2 – 6 per class
Learning through play
Enjoyment and learning in a safe environment
6 to 15 Years Old
Split by ability and age
Half or full day
For those children who’ve done it all and want more
6 to 15 Years Old
Top level coaching
Powder Moguls or Race Training
|Lessons Half day Kids||Prices|
|Half day, 5 days||CHF 270|
|Half day, 6 days||CHF 310|
|Half day, 1 day morning||CHF 70|
|Half day, 1 day afternoon||CHF 60|
|Lunch for children, 1 day||CHF 30|
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Half day or full day lessons
- Lessons start on a Sunday or Monday
- Lessons finish on a Thursday or Friday
- Fun and friendly children’s instructors
- Opportunity to make new friends
What languages are the lessons taught in?
The main language is English, however if possible we will try to match the instructor to the languages that you speak. Many of our instructors also speak second languages.
Where do groups meet?
All group lessons meet by the TiPi at Kleine Scheidegg, the train station at the top of the mountain.
What happens if I choose the wrong level group?
On the first day we will always try to manage that every skier is in the correct group for their level. If for some reason you are placed in the wrong level we will always try to move you as quickly as possible to a suitable group.
Important information about the material to be brought from home, come prepared!
- Sun cream and lip protector
- Goggles / glasses that provide adequate UV protection
- Money for a drink, chocolate etc.
- Appropriate clothing and gloves
- Protective helmets
- Correct fitting skis and boots
Parents must inform the instructor and school prior to any session of any medical conditions or special needs. We do expect any children on any lesson to be able to use the toilet unassisted.