For skiers and snowboarders with ability. All ages / All abilities
Adult Group Lessons
Altitude Wengen Adult Group Lessons are a great way to improve, have fun and meet other skiers with a similar ability level.
- Available from 1 to 6 days
- Start on a Sunday or a Monday
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Small class sizes
- For children’s group lessons click here.
|Half day group lessons run Sunday or Monday for 5/6 days.
Mornings 9.30am - 12.30pm or afternoons 1pm - 4pm (1.30pm - 4.30pm from 3rd February 2018).
|5 half day||CHF 270.-|
|6 half day||CHF 310.-|
|1 half day (mornings)||CHF 70.-|
|1 half day (afternoon)||CHF 60.-|
- What languages are the lessons taught in?The main language is English, however if possible we will try to match the instructor to the languages that you speak. Many of our instructors also speak second languages.
- Where do groups meet?
All group lessons meet by the TiPi at Kleine Scheidegg, the train station at the top of the mountain.
- What happens if I choose the wrong level group?
On the first day we will always try to manage that every skier is in the correct group for their level. If for some reason you are placed in the wrong level we will always try to move you as quickly as possible to a suitable group.
- Will the group definitely run?
Yes, if you have booked a place we guarantee to run the group regardless of the number of participants. However, if there are only one or two people booked for a group, we must reduce the duration of the lessons.